Enquiry forms are great for ensuring your customers can get in touch with you with ease. By adding these to the different pages on your website, you’re increasing the chances of you getting enquiries through.
1. Firstly visit your relevant primary marketplace and log in to your account using your credentials. These marketplaces include:
2. Click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account’. Then select ‘Manage Your Website’ on the right hand side.
3. You’ll be presented with your website Dashboard. Next you’ll want to click ‘Pages’ on the left hand menu.
4. To select the page you want to add your contact form to, click ‘Edit page’ as shown below.
5. You’ll be presented with the edit page screen. Next you’ll want to:
a. Click ‘Form’ on the left-hand menu.
b. Type the name of the form in the ‘Form Title’ box.
c. Select the form you would like to display from the list below the ‘Form’ heading.
6. To save your changes, adding the form to the page, scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’.