If you want to add images to different pages on your website then you can do this weath ease using the back end. This step-by-step guide walks you through the entire process from start to finish.
1. Firstly visit your relevant primary marketplace and log in to your account using your credentials. These marketplaces include:
2. Click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account’. Then select ‘Manage Your Website’ on the right hand side.
3. You’ll be presented with your website Dashboard. Next you’ll want to click ‘Pages’ on the left hand menu.
4. To select the page you want to add your image to, click ‘Edit page’ as shown below.
5. You’ll be presented with the edit page screen. Next you’ll want to:
a. Click ‘Media’ in the left hand menu
b. Select ‘Images’ from the tabs that appear.
c. Then click ‘Select’ below the ‘Images’ subheading that appears.
6. Select the image you want to upload from your computer and click ‘Upload’.
7. Then click ‘Next’ and fill in the ‘alt text’ for the image. Fort the alt text type what is in the image (so if it’s a picture of a boat, type ‘boat’). Then Click ‘Save’.
8. Then scroll to the bottom of the page and click ‘Save’ to add the image to your page.