Your Spidersnet Marine website is nice and flexible. Using the back end you can easily edit pages, changing the text, the page title, adding pictures and more. Follow this guide to see just how easy it is to make changes to pages on your site.
1. Firstly visit your relevant primary marketplace and log in to your account using your credentials. These marketplaces include:
2. Click ‘My Account’ and then ‘Account’. Then select ‘Manage Your Website’ on the right hand side.
3. You’ll be presented with your website Dashboard. Next you’ll want to click ‘Pages’ on the left hand menu.
4. You’ll be presented with all of the pages on your website. Then you’ll want to find the page you wish to edit from the list and click the ‘edit’ button next to that page.
5. You’ll then be presented with your page edit screen. Here you can edit the main page information including the title and the text in the following ways:
a. Edit the page title – below the ‘Title’ header.
b. Edit the text on the page – below the ‘Body’ header.
c. Use the bold and italics buttons on your web text.
d. Add hyperlinks to the text using the hyperlink button – highlight the words you’d like to link, click the hyperlink button and paste the URL e. you’d like to link to in the URL box.
7. Whenever you have finished making the changes you wish, you need to scroll to the bottom of the page and click the ‘Save’ button.